User Experience Specialist and Designer
This is your chance to be part of an exciting start-up that is funded and founded by a successful entrepreneurial group with 25+ years experience in entertainment, technology, gaming, and broadcast sectors.
Boom is focused on the development of cross-platform, social-centric, gaming experiences and currently has hundreds of thousands of registered users worldwide. Boom currently has applications live on Web, Facebook, IOS and Android platforms.
This is a results focused role that requires a candidate that excels at balancing multiple responsibilities and achieving quality results quickly and effectively. Our ideal candidate needs to be confident working in a small team environment and dealing directly with end consumers. Finally, they must have a passion for producing top-class user experiences and a drive to be constantly improving both themselves and the products they represent.
- Design and conduct early stage design and product definition activities, including ethnographic research, personas, design principles.
- Designing user experiences and interfaces for web, phone and tablets to drive user centered product definition and iterations.
- Knowledge of prototyping, design and personas best practices.
- Creation and management of graphical assets.
- Creating and implementing strategies to interact and engage the user base.
- Communicating directly with users to support and enhance the brand and product
- Proficiency with Balsamiq, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or equivalent tools
- Experience creating application UX/UI flows and designs for multiple platforms
- Able to rapidly create and update design concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; will be required to deal directly with end users and present ideas to the team
Send Us Your Resume Right Now: